Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 4, 2016

Garden Wedding Flower Arrangement

Helllooo everyone.... I wanted to share with you this post for a few months now but I'm so tied up with other post and work is killing me.... I really really love my wedding flower arrangement..... I cannot put into words the moment when Bloom This staff done putting everything together... It just look so so beautiful... If you are getting married and looking for flower arrangement then I higly recommend bloom this to you!!!!!!!!

Let me show you some of the picture.. You will be wowed by it!!!

Look at the outstanding flower arch!!!



I really love the hydrangea, rose and eustoma combination... The pastel colour is really beautiful!!! I told Penny that I want some pink, purple and cream on the flower arrangement and she came out with this. I was on a tight budget and I ask if she could cut down certain part to fit in my budget.. She said the arch need not to be very full, she can use leaves instead of full flower which can reduce a big chunk of $$$$....




This is the flower arrangement for my reception table...How beautiful..... I really love working with Penny as she never make me feel stress at all and she make sure everything is on time..... Even on the wedding day, I do not need to worry much on them...I just let them do their things....


The main table arrangement is the star for the night beside me of course!!! It's just so stunning......ahhhhhhhh I cannot stop viewing my pictures over and over again....



Mesmerizing colour huess..... Im in love with it...




isn't it beautiful??? This setting look a little winter-ish, maybe because of the pine tree leaves.... It resembles those Christmas feelings..









It's really a memorable night and stunning flower arrangement by Bloom This.... Alright I shall stop here, if you want to read more on my wedding checkout all the link below. Bye bye my love...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét