Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 5, 2016

Make it Happen with Maybelline

I have been blogging about beauty for years now and I develop love towards makeup since I was in college time... I have no idea why but I just love learning how to put on makeup.... Among my college mate, I guess Im the one who own the most cosmetic at that time.... As time pass, youtube is blooming and thanks to that I get to learn more makeup skill through various beauty gurus and also through blogging, I had the chance to attend various workshop where I get to learn more skills....

I guess I had do makeup for almost 8 years now and I am so proud that my make up skill is being recognized by one of the top makeup artist, Steven Sunny. It's really a big achievement for myself....


At the workshop, in conjuction with Maybeline new tagline "Make it Happen" Steven Sunny emphasize that we women should "Make Beautiful Happen". He also said, that every woman should put on make up even just lipstick or a mascara. It gives some colours and transform the beauty of a woman.

He did a girlish but fierce look for the model...


While he is doing the makeup, he share various makeup tips. As he is sharing tips on how to draw eyeliner he compliments how on point is my eyeliner... He even ask me to stand up to show the crowd how a proper eyeliner should be like..... I am so happy and proud of myself for being able to be recognized by Steven... You can checkout below video at 23.12 onwards (that's where he mention about me la... 



I feel like this is a big achievement for myself and the fact that I did my own makeup on my wedding day is also something that I am very proud of myself. Look he even mentioned me on his FB & Instagram.



Honestly, I did not expect this at all.... Unbelievable.....I'm in cloud nine the moment he ask me to stand up and show everyone my makeup... Here is the make up I did that day...


Honestly, that Saturday I woke up and feeling like I wanna do a full makeup... So I put on a casual outfit but I focus on the strong eye colour with ombre lip.... Off I go to the makeup workshop by Steven Sunny in Midvalley. I did not put on much thought or expect that anyone would even pay attention to me at all.... Like what Steven said, makeup depends on mood.... If you are feeling happy then just put on a colourful makeup or if you are angry just put on a angry makeup...

With the new tagline Make it Happen, we are now asking women to define her own beauty in her own terms, but with drive and go-getter spirit that transcends beauty to an action to make whatever matters to her happen. The "IT" in make it Happen is a very powerful word that had lived with Maybelline for decades, now it is in her hands to define it. Essentially this expresses how Maybelline New York empowers woman today to define her beauty, live her life and make it happen", said Fong, Marketing Manger of Maybelline New York Malaysia.

here a group picture to end this post...


Thank you Maybelline Malaysia for having us and Steven Sunny for the recognition and compliments on my makeup!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét